[Marxism] Why Are Left Activists Falling For Fake News on Syria? on Vimeo

David McDonald davidbyrnemcdonaldiii at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 11:25:44 MDT 2018

Other than keeping up with Stephen Zunes, if that's your thing, I don't
think there's much of value in this interview. Among factual errors, Zunes
says that rebels used chemical weapons although of course not as often as
the regime. I put out a general question and Michael Karadjis answered in
detail, in the negative. This is all part of Zunes tiresome "there are no
good guys routine." He elides completely all the things the US could do to
help Syrians, starting with MANPADs.

If I have done this correctly, Karadjis' careful and documented comments
should be here:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1092802860884552&id=703538499810992&comment_id=1092806357550869&notif_id=1524154396852092&notif_t=feed_comment&ref=notif