[Marxism] ‘They Eat Money’: How Mandela’s Political Heirs Grow Rich Off Corruption - The New York Times

Patrick Bond pbond at mail.ngo.za
Mon Apr 23 07:54:09 MDT 2018

There they go again:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/22/opinion/south-africa-corruption-anc.html

On 2018/04/17 07:15 AM, Patrick Bond wrote:
> On 2018/04/17 01:29 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism wrote:
>> ... I never would have dreamed that the ANC would end up as such a
>> comprador bourgeoisie...
>> https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/16/world/africa/south-africa-corruption-jacob-zuma-african-national-congress.html

Amongst other concerns about the original article, was the extreme bias
in understanding South Africa's corruption crisis.

Whomever the /NYTimes /chose to write the follow-up editorial today just
amplified the bias. Not a mention of SA's world-leading avaricious
bourgeoisie. The lads in Sandton corporate offices - nearly all white -
just got another pass.