[Marxism] Compensation for a shortage of humor

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Apr 25 11:56:08 MDT 2018

On 4/25/18 1:51 PM, Barry Brooks wrote:
> Louis,
>
> You did not post one word I really said. Why not send me a private reply and say you are sorry.

What is your problem?

You posted Robert Fisk's bullshit "dust storm" story and Jonathan Cook's
defense of that bullshit. You really need to pay closer discussion to
what people outside the Assadist universe have been saying.

I also am not sure whether you meant this as a private note to me but
since it went to the list, either intentionally or not, I have to answer it.