[Marxism] Palestine and Israel | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Apr 29 16:45:30 MDT 2018

The power and importance of original quotes cannot be stressed enough.
It is most revealing and undeniable, especially to the incredulous, to
let Presidents, Prime Ministers and military leaders speak for
themselves. Through tutoring, speaking, articles, debates and general
argument, I have always found that original quoted statements have the
most powerful impact; far more than any dialogue from me or any
journalist or academic could ever have; and were an integral part of my
political education. Many of these quotes are not widely known, some not
at all. So please do spread them widely so that many more people can
know what really goes on in this troubled world in our name. Although
some of the quotes may be dated, the ideology of capitalism remains more
inhuman, predatory, warlike, not only murderous but more genocidal every
day.

full: https://louisproyect.org/2018/04/29/palestine-and-israel/