[Marxism] France: Defend the “Yellow Vests” Movement against State Repression!

RKOB aktiv at rkob.net
Tue Dec 4 00:18:55 MST 2018

Before you start commenting in a wild way I suggest that

a) you read the statement you are commenting on and

b) read some historical material about the movements of Mussolini and
Peron in order to understand the similarities but also the differences
between them.

--
Revolutionär-Kommunistische Organisation BEFREIUNG
(Österreichische Sektion der RCIT, www.thecommunists.net)
aktiv at rkob.net
Tel./SMS/WhatsApp/Telegram: +43-650-4068314

---