[Marxism] France: Defend the “Yellow Vests” Movement against State Repression!

Michael Meeropol mameerop at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 01:11:11 MST 2018

totally agree --- I actually did read something about the demonstrators but
recognize that one journalistic account does not a full interpretation make
--- (and that goes for a single solidarity statement)

:Before you start commenting in a wild way

What was "wild" about the question I posed below?

Michael Meeropol:> where is the class struggle in the "yellow vest"
movement ?-- > Mussolini and Peron came to power with the support of shock
troops > from the "downtrodden" --->> Is there a real potential left in
this movement or is it ripe to be > the shock troops for Le Pen?--
<https://lists.csbs.utah.edu/options/marxism/mameerop%40gmail.com>