[Marxism] France: Defend the “Yellow Vests” Movement against State Repression!

RKOB aktiv at rkob.net
Tue Dec 4 01:52:33 MST 2018

I was irritated by your suggestion that this is a kind of fascist
movement. It is irritating because it is the typical reaction of
academic leftists with little connection to the popular masses (with all
their contradictions in consciouness).

You ask: "where is the class struggle in the "yellow vest" movement?"

Well, it is a) the classes involved (workers and poor middle class
against the government of the bourgeoisie), b) it is the subject
(protest against austerity attacks) and c) the struggle is pretty obvious.

Are there reactionary forces involved? As we say in the resolution, yes.
Is this a reason to turn away from the movement? No! It is a reason to
fight these forces INSIDE the movement.

--
Revolutionär-Kommunistische Organisation BEFREIUNG
(Österreichische Sektion der RCIT, www.thecommunists.net)
aktiv at rkob.net
Tel./SMS/WhatsApp/Telegram: +43-650-4068314

---