[Marxism] Kyle Orton: The best bad outcome for Idlib

RKOB aktiv at rkob.net
Thu Dec 6 06:55:17 MST 2018

This article is written from a Western point of view and discusses which
option are the best to eliminate HTS. Needless to say that I don't
forward this article because I would share its point of view. But I
think it is an informative, thoughtful article from a pro-imperialist
opponent.

https://ahvalnews.com/syrian-war/best-bad-outcome-idlib

--
Revolutionär-Kommunistische Organisation BEFREIUNG
(Österreichische Sektion der RCIT, www.thecommunists.net)
aktiv at rkob.net
Tel./SMS/WhatsApp/Telegram: +43-650-4068314

---