[Marxism] Fundraiser by Mike Taber : Comintern book on women —

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Dec 7 09:37:10 MST 2018

Please join us in funding the ninth installment of books in the
Communist International (Comintern) publishing series: The Communist
Women’s Movement, 1920-1922. We need to raise $3,000 to cover special
editorial costs.

The new volume will tell the story of how the Communist Women’s Movement
(CWM), under the leadership of Clara Zetkin, Alexandra Kollontai and
others (photo above), set out to build something new in history: an
international movement to fight for women’s emancipation, and to draw
masses of women into the worldwide revolutionary struggle.

  At the heart of this 750-page volume will be the proceedings and
resolutions of the CWM’s 1920 and 1921 international conferences. Most
of the material has never appeared in English, with much of it never
published in any language. The $3,000 needed for editorial expenses
relate above all to work at the Comintern archives in Moscow, where much
of this original material was found. The book will be co-edited by Mike
Taber and Daria Dyakonova,

We need your help to bring this book to fruition!

John Riddell
Mike Taber

https://www.gofundme.com/httpswwwgofundmecomcomintern-book-on-women