[Marxism] PhD Supervision

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 02:42:17 MST 2018

Hi Andrew
You asked: "Well, the short answer is "no," but how did you wind up in such a
position?  Nobody here forces anyone to be on a grad student's committee,
much less be an advisor or dissertation director."
I'm not the one who is the supervisor....
Ismail

Dr Ismail LagardienVisiting ProfessorWits University School of Governance

Nihil humani a me alienum puto