[Marxism] Noam Chomsky says US should stay in Syria to protect the Kurds

RKOB aktiv at rkob.net
Fri Dec 21 08:02:23 MST 2018

No doubt, this tells a lot about the "anti-imperialism" of a) Chomsky
and b) the YPG/SDF.

By the way: the YPG/SDF sent yesterday two leaders to Paris to negotiate
with Macron about getting support of French imperialism after the U.S.
let them down (what a surprise! who could have seen this coming that the
U.S. is no loyal supporter?!)

I am sure that the YPG/SDF will also intensify negotiations with Russian
imperialism and the Assad regime.

They are always looking for a master to serve (in exchange for some
concessions/material aid). The masters change, the rotten method remains
the same.

Supporting the Syrian revolutionary masses from the beginning in 2011
was never an option for them.

In itself, this is not surpring. We have seen the same bourgeois method
with the Barzani's in Iraq etc. What is surprising (or may be not so
much) is the Western and Russian Stalinist, libertarian and "Trotskyist"
left which were praising them in all those years!

The oppressed Kurdish people have certainly not deserved such sell-outs
and mercaneries like the YPG/SDF at their leadership! Hopefully they
will push them aside and create a better leadership which will fight
honestly for national self-determination of the Kurdish people - side on
side with the popular masses in the Arab world fighting against
oppression and dictatorships!

--
Revolutionär-Kommunistische Organisation BEFREIUNG
(Österreichische Sektion der RCIT, www.thecommunists.net)
aktiv at rkob.net
Tel./SMS/WhatsApp/Telegram: +43-650-4068314

---