[Marxism] Rosa Remix

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 03:52:05 MST 2018

Hi
My reading of this article is that it is unoriginal and predictable. It goes in search of things in a rather purile way. It’s like (for example) my saying  I really like Asheville, and a respondent goes in search of a traffic light that is not working, or a soda fountain that does not serve your favourite flavour, and on that basis produces insult-analysis on why liking Asheville is part of some capitalist conspiracy, counter-revolutionary and is dismissed.
It’s rather tedious.
Ismail

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad