[Marxism] Break down the Bastilles!

Philip Ferguson philipferguson8 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 23:27:03 MST 2018

“I’m a lady, woman yourself.”
Thus retorted a cross and overheated woman borne along in a queue towards
the pit door of a London theatre.  I was puzzled: I could not see where
she  found provocation.  My companion had apologised for crushing me, and
had said “I can’t help pushing you; the woman behind is pushing me; and the
woman behind her is pushing her and so on; and we can’t help ourselves.”

>From the first article written by Markievicz about women in British
prisons.  The opening bit about the difference between 'woman' and 'lady'
is fascinating.

full at:
https://theirishrevolution.wordpress.com/?s=break+down+the+bastilles

Virus-free.