[Marxism] letting Iran's government off the hook by pointing to US sanctions

mkaradjis . mkaradjis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 15:18:55 MST 2018

Yeh great stuff. But I wonder why we've come to the point that we have to
justify why working class people mightvwant to rise up against a capitalist
state and a dictatorship, sanctions or otherwise. I would have thought we'd
considered that to be normal throughout most of history.

On 06/01/2018 6:49 AM, "Dennis Brasky via Marxism" <