[Marxism] Does anyone understand what the hell this writer is talking about?

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 20:09:30 MST 2018

This article reads very much like yet another shallow attempt to ride the
fad for complexity, chaos, and other such theories without any attempt to
prove their applicability.
I wouldn't rule out the potential of any of those theories to be useful
(and I would particularly like to hear more about what Marxist economists
Farjoun and Machover have to say).

But the author of this particular article seems uninterested in a serious
attempt to prove his case.