[Marxism] "We are seeing the worst days for the revolution now"

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 20:27:49 MST 2018

“The regime is doing now what it did in Aleppo,” said Abdulkafi al-Hamdo, a
teacher from Aleppo who was displaced to Idlib. “The bombing is
unbelievable in the south. We are seeing the worst days for the revolution
now.”

"If the strikes on civilian centres continue, there is the possibility of
an additional 400,000 civilians trying to make their way to the Turkish
border,” said Selim Tosun, from the IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation.
“This area is already saturated with people and is currently housing
roughly one million people.” '

http://notris.blogspot.com/2018/01/we-are-seeing-worst-days-for-revolution.html