[Marxism] Mark Fisher (1968 – 2017) a Tribute from Ipswich.

andrew coates pabs47 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 06:17:51 MST 2018

On the anniversary of Mark Fisher's death a tribute from Ipswich.

"On Saturday, on the anniversary of her friend’s death, Nina Power circulated a beautiful tribute, In Memoriam<https://ninapower.net/2018/01/13/in-memoriam-mark-fisher-january-13th/>."

"Mark Fisher’s Exiting the Vampire Castle<https://www.opendemocracy.net/ourkingdom/mark-fisher/exiting-vampire-castle> begins with a description of his dispirited state, looking at the left, and squabbles on the Internet, which was  rendered acute by attacks on Owen Jones. It continues,

One of the things that broke me out of this depressive stupor was going to the People’s Assembly in Ipswich, near where I live.

https://tendancecoatesy.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/mark-fisher-1968-2017-a-tribute-from-ipswich/

Andrew Coates