[Marxism] Russia Insider: Now openly and proudly antisemitic

Jeff meisner at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 17 09:23:46 MST 2018

On 2018-01-16 18:38, Louis Proyect via Marxism wrote:

> https://anton-shekhovtsov.blogspot.com/2015/11/is-russia-insider-sponsored-by-russian.html

I wouldn't urge anyone to waste their time reading this trash from the
principal editor of Russia Insider; I skimmed it in enough detail to
confirm that there is no shame or equivocation in his antisemitic
diatribe. Well beyond what you'd expect from a source more identified
with the Russian government like RT, though I'd expect it reflects their
private thoughts as well. Perhaps more disturbing than the article
itself is that in 2 days it has garnered 665 readers' comments, most of
which also proudly flaunt their antisemitism.

- Jeff

It's Time to Drop the Jew Taboo
Charles Bausman Jan 15, 2018

http://russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186

3. Hostility to Putin's Russia is largely a Jewish phenomenon
,
Russia Insider's mission is to explain and describe Russia and her role
in the world. As soon as you begin to drill into how other nations
relate to Russia, and Russian history, it becomes obvious that the
unreasonable hostility towards Putin's Russia, particularly coming from
the US and the UK, is very much a Jewish phenomenon, and has been, for
centuries.

And yes, 'Jewish' is the only term that accurately describes it, and not
one of the many euphemisms we frequently see used.

The most vitriolic and obsessive Russia-bashing journalists in the media
are mostly Jewish. The publications which push these writers most
energetically are ALL Jewish-owned......