[Marxism] Latest on Redline blog

Philip Ferguson philipferguson8 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 17:46:45 MST 2018

We re-blog the editorial from the latest round of workplace bulletins
issued by The Spark; this one deals with Trump's "shithole countries":
https://rdln.wordpress.com/2018/01/19/trumps-shit-hole-countries-and-shit-hole-capitalism/

Marxist writer Mike Roberts' assessment of the best books in 2017 on
capital/ism:
 https://rdln.wordpress.com/2018/01/18/2017s-best-books-on-capital-ism/

Fire, fury and the madhouse of Donald Trump - a review of the Wollf book:
https://rdln.wordpress.com/2018/01/14/in-review-fire-and-fury-inside-trumps-madhouse/
 (I love the pic that goes along with this piece!)

The ANC's new billionaire leader and the politics o the ANC today:
https://rdln.wordpress.com/2018/01/13/19384/

And me on the death of Jim Anderton, NZ's last social-democratic politician:
https://rdln.wordpress.com/2018/01/09/jim-anderton-1938-2018-new-zealands-last-social-democrat/

Veteran working class activist Don Franks' Notes on Anderton and the NZ
left:
https://rdln.wordpress.com/2018/01/11/notes-on-jim-anderton-and-the-nz-left/

Revolutionary Women: 'Comrade Azam', the Fedayeen and the Iranian
revolution:
https://rdln.wordpress.com/2018/01/07/revolutionary-women-comrade-azam-the-fedayeen-and-the-iranian-revolution/