[Marxism] the soft tankie line on Iran

mkaradjis . mkaradjis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 22:45:23 MST 2018

Also surprised and disappointed that this was John Riddell. Reading it
gave me dejavu. I felt like I was reading something from about half a
century ago. So glad I've long ago shrugged off that enforced
"anti-imperialist framework" stuff we used to think we could force the
real world into, regardless of the concrete realities of a situation.