[Marxism] Denzel Washington: ‘Criminal-In-Chief’ Obama ‘Tore Heart Out Of America’ – USA PRIDE

MM marxmail00 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 11:10:44 MST 2018

> On Jan 22, 2018, at 12:07 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <marxism at lists.csbs.utah.edu> wrote:
>
> http://www.usaprides.com/2018/01/10/denzel-washington-criminal-in-chief-obama-tore-heart-out-of-america/ <http://www.usaprides.com/2018/01/10/denzel-washington-criminal-in-chief-obama-tore-heart-out-of-america/>

Lol. Unimpeachable source there. This is from the same website:

Sylvester Stallone: ‘Pathetic’ Obama Is ‘Closet Homosexual Living A Lie’

Barack Obama is a “closet homosexual” who has “lived his whole pathetic life as a lie” according to Sylvester Stallone, who says “I have nothing against homos, but I can’t stand liars.”

“Everybody who is anybody in Chicago knows all about the real Barack Obama,” Stallone said on the set of Creed 2. “I’ve spent a lot of time in Chicago and the stories you hear about that guy – wow. It just disturbs me and concerns me that we had a liar and a fraud in control for eight years.“

Referring to President Trump’s “refreshing honesty“, Stallone said “At least we can trust the guy we have in there now. We know where we stand with him. With Obama we had a snake oil salesman, a total actor, working against our interests.”

http://www.usaprides.com/2018/01/14/sylvester-stallone-pathetic-obama-is-closet-homosexual-living-a-lie/