[Marxism] Northern Syria: Massive ethnic cleansing, humanitarian catastrophe, foreign intervention and betrayal

Nick Fredman nick.j.fredman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 12:38:16 MST 2018

Yes Mike, the “ethnic cleansing” charge that’s been rejected by the UN,
SOHR, and an SNC-sponsored  investigation, and not used in the relatively
fair criticisms of Human Rights Watch or even the more over the top and
unfounded Amnesty reports. But fine to blithely use by the laughable
conspiracy theorist Roy Gutman.
http://links.org.au/fake-news-rojava-revolution

And apparently by you. The most progressive force in the Middle East is
under existential threat and the solidarity you got is “whatever, they had
it coming”. That’s peace and out from me.