[Marxism] Fwd: How Democrats Lost Their Spine | Time

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Tue Jan 23 06:04:50 MST 2018

What (some) people heard were attacks on the neocon (more war) and neoliberal (more inequality) policies of the Obama-Clinton administration: e.g.,

<https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-11/new-study-suggests-war-lust-may-have-cost-hillary-clinton-election <https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-11/new-study-suggests-war-lust-may-have-cost-hillary-clinton-election>>.