[Marxism] To the Author of "3 years later" (and none the wiser!)

Dan d.koechlin at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 26 22:12:11 MST 2018

  Here we go again. Es muss sein.Es muss sein.
Anyways.
Charlie Hebdo was not racist. The proof is that, from 1996 to 2002, I
would read every issue on Wednesday when it came out, at lunch time. My
colleagues, and the waitresses, would look askance at me, but I would
ostensibly open it up and display the front page, which would invariably
be quite "offensive" (i.e anti-catholic).
Since I read every issue in the 1990s and 2000s, I don't need to look up
an article in 'thecommunists.net" to know what the content of Charlie
Hebdo was.
I humbly put forward the idea that the fact that all the editors of this
left-wing paper were MURDERED (lined up and shot) because they had
anti-religious ideas does NOT mean they were racist.
You know, just because some extreme fringe radical islamist murders you
for drawing a cartoon that is critical of muslims does NOT MEAN you are
actually a racist?
Oh, and by the way, I have actually sheltered migrants in my home over
the last three years. And I've been a proud member of my union.
Much better than doing nothing I would say. How are things going for you
in Austria?

Ich bin nicht sicher aber wenn Sie etwas Schönes zu sagen haben,
schreiben Sie mir bitte direkt.