[Marxism] Dangerously Low on Water, Cape Town Now Faces ‘Day Zero’

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 18:05:48 MST 2018

This is so serious.  I could not bear to listen to Piers Morgan's interview
with Trump but I did look at his comments on climate change.  It is tragic
bad luck for humanity that at this juncture the most powerful nation in the
world is led by a fool who is a climate change denier.

The American Ruling class have committed a crime against us all.  They may
have gotten their tax cuts but they will choke just like us.

I think of these lines from Brecht's *Questions from a worker who reads*

Even in fabled Atlantis, the night that the ocean engulfed it,
The drowning still cried out for their slaves.

comradely

Gary

comradely

Gary