[Marxism] automation

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 07:47:23 MST 2018

After another morning slogging through the manure about artificial
intelligence, machine learning etc. as either panacea or invincible threat,
I went searching for some perspective, and turned to the Marxists Internet
Archive. Typing "automation" in its search form yielded many articles from
the late 1950s/1960s.

Comrades grappling with today's fads could benefit from browsing the search
results; pick an author/tendency you're partial to and I guarantee you'll
find some essential context, analysis, and proposals.