[Marxism] DSA member Ocasio-Cortez elected (Jason)

Jason jasonh99 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 16:23:31 MDT 2018

LP: "That's because of your sleight of hand equation between the Democratic
Party and the British Labour Party."

I don't see how it's a "sleight of hand" and I do not equate them. You're
however welcome to engage with Lenin's argument that was based on
considering the BLP to be a bourgeois party and still engaging in it and
voting for it.

Second, that's hardly my sole argument, given I gave other references to
revolutionaries in the Second International supporting voting for liberal
bourgeois parties. One can also see this in Shorske’s history and I can
provide other references if needed.

-Jason