[Marxism] DSA member Ocasio-Cortez elected

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 18:07:44 MDT 2018

How can anyone be "concrete" about a process that is far beyond the powers
of anyone on this list to influence? Were there such discussions here about
how to create a movement of resistance to killer cops "here and now" or did
we have to react to BLM? Ditto Me#Too.

The far left in the US is in no position to create anything of substance.
All we can hope to do is react in a sane way to positive developments.

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 6:27 PM, John Reimann via Marxism