[Marxism] Richard Seymour on Momentum | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Jul 9 11:31:53 MDT 2018

(As part of a project to help me write about the differences between the
Democratic Party in the USA and Labour in the United Kingdom, I started
reading Richard Seymour’s book on Corbyn that was written in 2016.
Having grown frustrated with his Lacanian drift over the past 5 years or
so, I am relishing every page of this book that is both politically
astute and lively reading. Highest recommendation.)

https://louisproyect.org/2018/07/09/richard-seymour-on-momentum/