[Marxism] Richard Seymour on how “Project Fear” failed against Jeremy Corbyn | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Jul 15 15:37:32 MDT 2018

On 7/15/18 5:29 PM, Gary MacLennan wrote:
> I have the book (1st edition) and it is very good.  I too am a big fan
> of RS's & even his Lacanism can be interesting.  But jeezuss kryst his
> pessimism is all pervasive.  I put that down to his experience of the
> ISO (SWP) "revolution is round the cor4ner comrades" line.
>
> ae
>
> Gary

That's the Salvage Weltanschauung, which I guess is sort of ex-SWP:

Salvage is edited and written by and for the desolated Left, by and for
those committed to radical change, sick of capitalism and its sadisms,
and sick too of the Left’s bad faith and bullshit.

Salvage has earned its pessimism. Salvage yearns for that pessimism to
be proved wrong.