[Marxism] The Curious Case of Pro-Trump Leftism

Michael Meeropol mameerop at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 05:51:51 MDT 2018

call me old fashioned -- or a "liberal wimp" --- but I cannot for the life
of me understand who Draitser thinks he is "reaching" with this piece of
writing --- I mean even if one agrees with the complete substance of what
he's trying to communicate, the style --- the put-downs --- the snide
references make it difficult to FOLLOW let alone be "convinced" .....

WTF!!

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 7:23 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <