[Marxism] Fwd: Putin takes aim at West with new array of Russian nuclear weapons that can't be intercepted

Tim Nelson nelsontim86 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 08:25:33 MST 2018

 ""At some point, it seemed to me that a compromise [on missile defense
with the U.S.] could be found. But no," Putin said."

The chickens of Republican unilateralism come home to roost?

"Striking a lighter tone, Putin announced a name-that-weapon contest for
Russia's new cruise missile and an unmanned underwater drone. Participants
can log onto Russia's Ministry of Defense website to enter their ideas."

When our government did something like this, we managed to get a submarine
called Boaty McBoat-Face.

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 3:02 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <