[Marxism] Fwd: Watch FORGET BAGHDAD Online | Vimeo On Demand on Vimeo

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Mar 1 09:16:21 MST 2018

Nearly 5 years ago I wrote an article for CounterPunch about a
documentary titled "Forget Baghdad" that featured 4 Iraqi Communist
Party members who ended up in Israel because of the "population
exchange" that accompanied the creation of the state of Israel. All of
them felt more like Arabs than Israelis, as does NYU professor Ella
Shohat who was also featured in the film. I will be writing a review of
a Pluto book that is a collection of articles in tomorrow's
CounterPunch. For only $5, you watch "Forget Baghdad" on Vimeo. Highly
recommended.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/forget