[Marxism] Fwd: How to change the course of human history | Eurozine

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sat Mar 3 06:43:39 MST 2018

The 20th c. version  of the argument was set off by Marshall Sahlins a half-century ago in "Notes on the Original Affluent Society,” in Man the Hunter, ed. R.B. Lee and I. DeVore <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_affluent_society <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_affluent_society>>. Twenty years later Ernest Gellner extended the account in Plough, Sword and Book.