[Marxism] Question re pro Assad lefts

John Reimann 1999wildcat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 02:34:19 MST 2018

I was recently asked about supporting the slogan US out of Syria. (My response was yes if we include all imperialist forces, especially Russia and Iran, who are really the main actors there.) But I got to thinking: Since the US has intervened so decisively on the side of the Kurds, who are uncritically admired by these same lefts, what has been their position? Are they demanding that US troops leave Afrin and stop aiding the Kurds? Does anybody know? (I know they were silent about US military action in Raqqa.)

John Reimann
Sent from my iPad