[Marxism] Punching Nazis Revisited

Glenn Kissack gkissack at nyc.rr.com
Tue Mar 13 21:18:06 MDT 2018

Dan:

Just one person’s opinion, but I admire what you did. You spent weeks educating people about the dangers posed by racists like Spencer, and you organized people to confront him and his goons. “A few hundred antifascist counter protesters” sounds good to me. And your action convinced Spencer that having these campus provocations “are not fun” anymore! That's a pretty big accomplishment.

I admire Antifa for bloodying fascists. The problem I have with Antifa is they don’t seem to have a strategy for organizing a movement that might one day take power and eliminate the really big fascists.

Glenn