[Marxism] Trump boasts that he made up trade facts

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 15 10:00:34 MDT 2018

As you might imagine, this is getting lots of play in Canada.  I am interested in how it will affect his popularity in Canada.  The last poll that I saw had a significant minority favourable to Trump, about 17%.
		ken h

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-trump-boasts-that-he-made-up-trade-facts-in-meeting-with-trudeau/ <https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-trump-boasts-that-he-made-up-trade-facts-in-meeting-with-trudeau/>