[Marxism] (3) Falling heroes: War on Confederate heritage in US - YouTube

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 08:32:36 MDT 2018

Hi
Does anyone have a copy of this that is not behind a paywall. Or a cut and paste-job, that they can share, please?
Opinion | Fifteen Years Ago, America Destroyed My Country

|  |  |

|  |
Opinion | Fifteen Years Ago, America Destroyed My Country

Sinan Antoon

Let’s stop calling the invasion of Iraq a “blunder” and call it what it is: a crime.

Ismail Lagardien
Nihil humani a me alienum puto