[Marxism] To combat left anti-semitism, Corbynism must change the way it sees the world

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Mar 28 15:26:23 MDT 2018

On 3/28/18 5:13 PM, A.R. G via Marxism wrote:
> The whole business about a mural frankly sounds like much ado about
> nothing. I recall similar magnifying glass scrutiny over an anti-Zionist
> cartoon condemning Alan Dershowitz at Berkeley. The artist again claimed it
> was a straight-forward political criticism while others drudged through it
> looking for evidence of anti-Semitic tropes.
> http://mondoweiss.net/2017/11/californian-dershowitz-unleashes/
>
> Amith R. Gupta

Leaving aside the question of whether the mural was anti-Semitic or not,
there is no doubt in my mind that the artist is a drooling imbecile
based on his defense: Ockerman has stated that the figures represented
an "elite banker cartel" consisting of the Rothschilds, the
Rockefellers, and the Morgans, and that the pyramid symbolised
Freemasonry. (From wiki)

Freemasonry? WTF?

The left has to wash its hands of such people. I probably spend more
time than other comrades wading in the muck and mire of Assadist
websites but this is what you get from David Icke, 21st Century Wire,
Moon of Alabama, ad nauseam.

This stuff makes me want to puke:

The Rothschilds, Freemasons, and Illuminati
6/3/2015

The real power behind the United States is the Rothschild banking
family, which can trace its roots to 1743 when Moses Amschel Bauer put
the red hexagram above his doorway.

That was also the year his son Mayer was born in Bavaria. In 1760 Mayer
would change the family name from Bauer to Rothschild after that red
hexagram sign (‘Rot is German for ‘red’ and ‘Schild’ means ‘sign’).

full:
http://www.bigskywords.com/montana-blog/the-rothschilds-freemasons-and-illuminati