[Marxism] Podcast: Political Gingervitis: Episode 22-David Roediger and John Holmwood

Andrew Stewart hasc.warrior.stew at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 18:51:38 MDT 2018

Figured you might get a chuckle from this new podcast I did.

A special episode about racism and the welfare state. First we talk with David
Roediger <http://www.davidroediger.org/>, author of *The Wages of Whiteness*
and *Class, Race, and Marxism*, about the white working class (if such a
thing even exists). Then we discuss with John Holmwood a recent article
coauthored with Gurminder K. Bhambra titled *Colonialism, Postcolonialism
and the Liberal Welfare State*
<https://doi.org/10.1080/13563467.2017.1417369> and published in the
January 2018 issue of* New Political Economy*.

https://rimediacoop.org/podcast/political-gingervitis-episode-22-david-roediger-and-john-holmwood/

--
Best regards,

Andrew Stewart