[Marxism] Democatic Zionism = massacre of Palestinians

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 07:41:48 MDT 2018

'NY Times' Covers Up Israel's Killing of Nonviolent Protesters Along the
Gaza Border

The *NY Times* today continues its biased coverage of Israel/Palestine,
with a shocking, one-sided report
<https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/30/world/middleeast/gaza-israel-protest-clashes.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fmiddleeast&action=click&contentCollection=middleeast&region=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=sectionfront>
that
tries to cover up how Israel has opened fire on the mass nonviolent
Palestinian protest inside the Gaza border.

The dishonesty starts in the first sentence of the *Times* report, which
contends that the protests “descended almost immediately into chaos and
bloodshed,” with “at least five Palestinians killed in clashes with Israeli
soldiers.”

Note the cunning effort to use vagueness to hide the fact that Israel
fired live ammunition (“descended. . . into bloodshed”), and “clashes”
— insinuations that both sides are somehow responsible for the five deaths.

https://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/49247-nytimes-covers-up-israels-killing-of-nonviolent-protesters-along-the-gaza-border