[Marxism] Fw: Meredith Tax: A Road Unforeseen: Women fight the Islamic State (book review) - Links

Chris Slee chris_w_slee at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 20:40:14 MDT 2018

When Meredith Tax saw pictures of gun-toting Kurdish women defending the northern Syrian town of Kobane against Daesh (the so-called "Islamic State") in 2014, she was inspired to find out more. This book is the eventual outcome of her research.

 http://links.org.au/road-unforeseen-kurdish-women-fight-islamic-state-syria

(I am sending this again.  I was expecting it would promote some debate.  The lack of response may indicate that people have not read it because the heading was unclear about the content)