[Marxism] Wolfe?

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 07:04:08 MDT 2018

The papers are full of obits for Tom Wolfe. I haven't read it in decades
but distinctly remember the big impact on me of "Radical Chic and
Mau-Mauing the Flak Catchers."
Wolfe was a diehard conservative but his skewering of liberals and
opportunists was a real education. All proportions guarded, one could put
him in the category of Balzac, Dostoevsky and other conservatives who
portrayed effectively the hypocrisies and foibles of their opponents.

p.s. I just found out that Wolfe wrote a book attacking Chomsky. Anyone
read it?