[Marxism] George Soros: destroyed by the monster he created | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed May 16 13:18:21 MDT 2018

Ever since George Soros became a major donor to Bard College, I have
followed his intellectual and financial trajectory. His millions not
only allowed Leon Botstein to transform the school into something much
more like Swarthmore than the woolly, bohemian enclave it was when I
attended from 1961-1965 but to build a satellite of universities
worldwide in its image embodying the Soros/Botstein ethos. This boils
down to a defense of capitalism and imperialism mixed with lip-service
to democracy and human rights.

full:
https://louisproyect.org/2018/05/16/george-soros-destroyed-by-the-monster-he-created/