[Marxism] [pen-l] Trump cuts to H-2B guest worker visas hurt small business | Lexington Herald Leader

Michael Meeropol mameerop at gmail.com
Thu May 17 08:06:01 MDT 2018

What amazes me is why these businesses cannot pay, say, $25 an hour?

(or whatever to takes to entice American workers?)

This program of temporary "guest" workers is just a way of subsidizing low
wage employers ---

It is interesting that no journalist (or at least very few) seem to ask
that obvious question ....