[Marxism] Support CounterPunch journalism – Donate Now

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Oct 2 18:15:50 MDT 2018

CounterPunch is having a fund-drive. I urge comrades to contribute since
it is still the most interesting and informative magazine on the left. I
know that some of you don't care for Patrick Cockburn or Robert Fisk but
the sort of people who were beyond the pale like Mike Whitney and Diana
Johnstone are gone. I have been writing for it six years and have made
sure to vary my film reviews with articles making points that can not be
found on Alternet, The Nation, et al. Today, there's my review of
"Russia and the Far Right" that has not been covered by the usual leftie
websites, for example. Please make a healthy contribution. For most of
you, $25 should be easy. That's like $2 per month. Almost what you lose
behind the sofa cushions in change. And $50 would go a long way. C'mon,
comrades. Build the left alternative to Jacobin. (Is that sectarian?
Sorry, I couldn't help it.)

https://store.counterpunch.org/