[Marxism] A little joke

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 6 18:05:32 MDT 2018

When I ran across this joke in a free publication I thought it was at least a straw in the wind, telling us what some other people are thinking.

Given that it was already out there and likely to circulate, I thought you might as well hear it from me instead of being surprised by it in another forum.

		ken h

* * * * * *

You may or may not find this funny, but you should be ready to hear it going
around.

“We should have known communism would fail, I mean there were a lot of red
flags.”

For those whose first language is not English, a red flag in some contexts is a
warning of danger.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racing_flags <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racing_flags>
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racing_flags <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racing_flags>>

http://cs.trains.com/trn/f/111/t/41862.aspx <http://cs.trains.com/trn/f/111/t/41862.aspx>