[Marxism] Attn. WA. Post Subscribers

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Oct 7 18:06:52 MDT 2018

On 10/7/18 7:35 PM, DW via Marxism wrote:

> So...my subs to both the WP and the NYT ran out quite a long time ago. The
> way to get around this, and for any popular newspaper that charges to see
> their stuff, is to use news.google.com. Many papers and newsources
> syndicate the articles from both newspapers and present it for free. You
> just have to find the right one. You post the exact title into the google
> search engine and there you have it.

I have access to the Washington Post through Columbia but it is always
from a day old edition. I think the paper is important to keep up with
so I signed up for a digital subscription. Comrades might notice that
recently I have been crossposting Washington Post articles in their
entirety so you won't run into paywall issues.