[Marxism] Voter suppression: Another tactic in Trump's drive for one-man rule

Joaquin Bustelo jbustelo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 17:20:14 MDT 2018

Given how willing you are to swallow all the bullshit propaganda about
Russian "interference" in U.S. elections, I have to ask: do you also
believe in the tooth fairy?

If you look at what the Russians have actually been accused of doing in
the Mueller indictments, don't you think those involved would  already
have been terminated with extreme prejudice by Putin? Do you really
think his toleration for idiocy is limitless? Do you think his
toleration for moronic cretinism is limitless?

READ the fucking indicments before you go around  repeating brain-dead
American imperialist propaganda.

Joaquín