[Marxism] “Sochi didn’t succeed, it’s just that the weapons are hidden” (ANF)

RKOB aktiv at rkob.net
Wed Oct 17 04:13:22 MDT 2018

This is indeed an interesting interview. It raises, among others, two
questions.

1) The SDF commander Ebu Omer Idlibi says that the revolution started as
as a progressive uprising for democracy but was hijacked by Turkey and
jihadists in 2012. So why did the YPG not lift a finger to join the
popular revolution in 2011?

2) The report also says that the commander (and his militia, I assume)
fought against the regime until 2014. So does this mean that he/they
stopped fighting the regime since then?

The SDF commander also criticizes the Sochi Deal. But what is his
alternative? Could it be an attack by the regime (with the SDF's help)?